With over 100 years of combined experience in general practice and trial law, our team of attorneys bring exceptional expertise and passion to the representation of our clients in a wide variety of legal problems.
If you do not see your specific legal problem listed, give us a call anyway. If we cannot assist you, we will refer you to an attorney who can.
DIVORCE AND FAMILY LAW
- Child Custody
- Marital Estate Division
- All Types of Felony and Misdemeanor Charges
PROBATE AND ESTATE ADMINISTRATION
- Will Contests
- Determination of Heirship
- Will and Trust Drafting
Our attorneys embody the experience, dedication and personal attention that generate results. With more than 100 years of combined legal experience, the Sullivant Law Firm brings broad expertise to the representation of our clients. Whether their problem involves a divorce, probate, custody issues or having been charged with a crime we are ready and equipped to meet the needs of our clients. If you need a criminal attorney or divorce attorney or have an estate planning issue please give us a call! We can help!
Our firm has handled:
- Wrongful death cases with settlements or verdicts up to $1.3 Million
- Personal injury cases with verdicts or settlements up to $1 Million
- Divorces involving multi-million dollar community estates
- Probate and heirship contests in which our clients received multi-million dollar recoveries
- 100s of criminal case defenses involving felony, misdemeanor and probation violations
- Contract Disputes - Custody Disputes - Guardianship and others
The Sullivant Law Firm attorneys have been given an A rating (the highest possible) by the Martindale-Hubble legal directory rating system. As life-long citizens of Cooke County we primarily represent our neighbors and have a personal interest in them. The bottom line is that we care about clients; we are dedicated to helping them solve their legal problems; and we have achieved extraordinary results in their cases.
We understand that there’s nothing comfortable about the court system. Our attorneys know that it can be frustrating for clients to deal with this complex and ever changing network on their own. Let us help you take control of your legal situation. Find out where you stand. Give us a call for a free consultation. We look forward to offering you the strong, sound representation you need.